Have you been wondering if virtual organizing is for you but were not sure how to get started and how to offer services? The fact is you really can help organize clients anywhere in the world all without the time and expense of a commute!
If you are ready to learn how to offer virtual organizing with clients both locally and around the world, join Angela on Wednesday, October 26th as she speaks with organizing expert Elaine Shannon as she shares her experiences and expertise on Virtual Organizing.
On this call you will learn:
- How virtual organizing works.
- The advantages and disadvantages of working with clients virtually.
- The key pieces you must have in order to offer virtual organizing services.
- Is virtual organizing really as effective as working with clients in person?
- How do clients feel about working with an organizer over the internet?
Click this link to register!
Tags: A Red Bench, Angela Ploetz, Audio recordings, Continuing Education of Professional Organizers, Professional Organizer Business, Professional Organizer Courses, Professional Organizer Education, Professional Organizing Classes, Professional Organizing Training, Red Bench, Red Bench Program, technology for organizing, Teleclasses, virtual organizing